Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Don't Cry Daniel!!!!!!

Well, after 9 1/2 years of being a mom, I found a new way to make a 3 year old cry........remove the Christmas Tree from the house, after one month of enjoying it. Daniel cried and cried yesterday as I took the ornaments off, explained the tree was going outside, and then taking it out. Like I need any more guilt......especially because this was the freshest tree we've had and you could literally count the number of needles that fell off!!! It is decorating our driveway amidst the beautiful white snow that continues to fall.

I hope he is not in therapy for this!!!!!! What should we do next year???

On the opposite side of emotions, we took the kids to Sesame Street Live on Sunday and I could not capture Daniel's smile on camera, he was so excited!!!! Then we followed that with a Steelers Win!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should take the tree out next year before we see Elmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment