Monday, March 2, 2009

I know it's been three weeks since I've blogged.......Why?????

If I look back at the calendar since February 14th, the days are filled with activities, appointments, parties, etc. We are always busy, always together, always filling our days with fun, but.........

I guess when Mom washes the same dishes, folds the same clothes, drives the same routes, things seem routine and boring.......but bored is NEVER a word that I use.....how can I be bored with watching three kids grow up, have fun with friends, etc.......so whatever we are doing, we are happy but maybe it doesn't always fit into the adventure category......I guess an adventure is what you make of it.........

If it means getting all three kids through swimming lessons, we had an adventure. If it means, Daniel's speech is improving and all their reading is improving, we have an adventure. If it means selling Girl Scout cookies and candy bars for Boy Scouts, we have an adventure. If it means cleaning up toys, games, and balls from the family room each day, it means we've had an adventure that day.
Life and adventures are what you make of it........not boring and always changing......

No comments:

Post a Comment